[Nottingham] [TALK] This WED 17/11/2004 **LOCATION CHANGE**

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 17:43:51 GMT 2004

Alex Herington wrote:
> Martin wrote:
>
>>  17 Nov - Introduction to PERL Part 5: Sharp Objects
>> Cooler than the recent early morning frosts and a lot more PERLly
>> useful...
>> 19:30 - 20:30, Doors open 19:15
>> Broadway Business Centre
>> 32a Stoney Street

[...]
> The normal room has been block booked, so we'll be across the road at
> #49 Stoney Street. It's the building with the big blue curved door on
> the corner of Plumptre Street/Stoney Street opposite the church.
>
> Photos:
> http://www.ssbn.nu/~alex/gfx/lacemarket_1.jpeg
> http://www.ssbn.nu/~alex/gfx/sp_exterior_1.jpeg
>
> Call reception (ground floor) on the intercom to get in.

Many thanks Alex, on all counts.

One of us can hang outside the usual door for a while to usher people
across. Duncan should be ok to arrive in good time (I hope) now that the
launch of SWIFT has been delayed.

Note also that the post-meet beers are in The Newshouse!

All change (:-))

See:
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/

martin at ml1.co.uk