[Nottingham] Slashdot

chris stones chris.stones at ntlworld.com
Fri Nov 19 12:03:08 GMT 2004

sucks doesnt it !!!!
aparently.. someone with a nottingham NTLWORLD account hacked /
atytempted to hack / port scanned / whatevered the Slashdot IP...
the IP slashdot detected was the Main NTLworld Gateway / Proxy /
whatever... so they have effectivly banned all of nottingham ntlworld
customers...

all i can recomend, is using a HTTP Proxy.. i cant remember the IP...
but there is an NTL http proxy server in Dublin Ireland. set your
browser to use it as a proxy.

its annoying because every time you visit google.co.uk, they
automatically forward you to irelands google page... but hey, atleast
you can get on slashdot.