[Nottingham] Re: Next Meeting & CFC & general

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 21:47:13 GMT 2004

Martin wrote:
> Resend:
>
> (Have I been spuriously despammed again? (:-((
[...]
>> 1:
>>
>> I'm about to book for the next event:

[...]
>> Myself and Duncan(?) can bring along a switch or two for the lan.
>>
>> How many should we expect with machines?
>> For: install, fixing, demo, show-off, or lan-wars?
>>
>> 2:
>>
>> The Christmas "Linux Format" mag has just arrived. Related bits are
[...]
>> 3:
>>
>> Do folk want to meet up for a Christmas nosh?
>> Posh nosh or usual free-beer venue??
>>
>> 4:
>>
>> My ideas for next talks:
[...]
>> It's your group!

I've just now received my first posting with other mail, even though it
is time stamped as 20:16! I got my 21:05 version back almost immediately.

Mailman nefariousness aside.

I've also thought up talk ideas for:

File sharing;
The many ways of email;
html editing and how to make a web page;
1001 things people do with linux.

Others?
Anyone else?
Volunteers/victims??