[Nottingham] Next Meeting & CFC & general

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 02:09:07 GMT 2004

Jon Masters wrote:
> Martin wrote:
>
> |  01 Dec - Linux 'Fix-It' Evening
>
> Sounds like some fun, it's unlikely I'll be there but possible.
[...]
> | What would people like to talk about/demonstrate?
>
> I'll have a funky little embedded setup in a few months that'll amuse.

Mmmm, especially yes, and yes on all accounts. I'm sure we can juggle
between all those wanting to enthuse the linux way...

> P.S. A little bird suggests NotLUG might be LUG of the month in a
> forthcoming Linux User & Developer issue.

(:-))

Hopefully we'll get a few more outside of the core geeks to wake up (:-P)

We have a nosh lined up for on Wed 5/01/2005 to stay consistent (and I'm
voting for Capoci (;-)). Hence, the Christmas nosh could well be at a
weekend.

Any other enthusiasts for this?

(Being too geekie and not sleeping yet (:-|)

martin at ml1.co.uk