[Nottingham] Batch ftp?

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Thu Nov 25 21:02:00 GMT 2004

Anyone know an easy way of doing this?

I have a web project which, for reasons which will be cured soon, is copied
across a whole series of directories (so that on the webserver there are
copies of for example index.php in nine directories).

Is there an easy way of uploading a file to a series of directories when I've
edited it?

I'm thinking of something like a command-line tool which could upload the file
to a target directory (then I could create a script to run the command nine
times to different directories, with a parameter for the file to be
uploaded).

I sppose the other option's an upload script on the server which uploads the
file and multiply saves it, but that's potentially open to abuse.....

--
David Aldred