[Nottingham] Once in a Blue Moon (This Wed 29/09/04)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 23:53:59 BST 2004

Tom Bird wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 17:31, Martin wrote:
[...]
>>Next talks are:
>>
>>  06 Oct - Disaster Recovery (part 2)
>>  20 Oct - Introduction to PERL Part 4: Objects, Eh ?
>>
>>both at our favourite Broadway Business Centre.
>

> Is this the broadway that's also a cinema?  Or am I thinking of the
> wrong broadway.  If not, then I know where it is, and work close enough
> to make an appearance at some point.

Mmmm... The 'not' in there is rather ambiguous...

Does not compute.
Redo from start
+++More cheese+++

See:
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/

and click on the two links for all you wish to know about this
particular "Broadway". It takes it's name from the street of night clubs
opposite (;-))

Also, times change as ever. The line up is now:

06 Oct - Introduction to PERL Part 4: Objects, Eh ?
20 Oct - Disaster Recovery (part 2)

due to various people being in various other places!

(Hope Mr Disaster gets back from his latest obscure DR excursion. Can't
be any worse than his Lithuanian forest adventure!! (;-))

I'll be hacking the website soonish.

martin at ml1.co.uk