[Nottingham] [Offlist] Thanks for the offer

jdel hw68342003 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 12:54:36 BST 2004

I had a friend staying with me who just bought an AMD64 and we wanted to play with linux.  Thanks for the offer, I might ask you for a similar favour sometime as I just got a Laptop (crap) to work with until I get my grant (if it ever comes through) and only have RH8.

Not sure what your hours are like, but if you're in Lenton and you fancy a pint give me a txt or whatever.  I'd be glad to buy you one.

Joshua 07837510675

I also was looking for that guy you mentioned was interested in setting up a Wi_Fi  spot in Radford, and the only thing I could find pointed me to naan.net or something.  I can't wait for WiMax.  Maybe I'll try to get a grant to set up a 'free' ISP to bridge the 'Digital Divide' (nonprofit lingo for people un-net-privedged).

http://mail.yahoo.com