[Nottingham] O'Reilly user group account

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 15:57:47 BST 2004

Hi All,

I've been in contact with O'Reilly UK and we now have a group account for the
purchase of O'Reilly books (Nottingham GNU/Linux Users Group & Nottingham
Perl Mongers). We get a 30% discount so let me have your orders! P&P is a
fixed £3.50 and I will be making an order ASAP ("Postfix - The Definitive
Guide) -- I know Alex wants a book or two and I'm sure Mike Haber will want
something! To begin with, deliveries will come to my work address and I will
have to bring items to meetings or drop them off wherever - we will share the
P&P between the purchasers.

Get on over to http://www.oreilly.com/ and let me know what you want! ...and
make it quick 'cos I need that Postfix book pronto :) .

Regards,
Michael.
--

"I am not a (good) lawyer"