[Nottingham] O'Reilly user group account

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 16:28:24 BST 2004

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 16:17, Duncan John Fyfe wrote:

> What do you need to know about postfix ?
>
> Have fun,
> Duncan

What have you got? :)

No, seriously, I'm setting up a postfix server to replace a M$ Exchange 2000
server and to act as an intelligent gateway for our multiple domains. We have
users at 4 offices and want to route mail in a smart manner and include
spamassassin and sophie. I didn't spend too much time reading the docs and
mailing lists before I figured I needed a decent book to which I could refer.
I'm also interested in what the postfix webmin modules can do for me. Any
help would be well received.

Regards,
Michael.

--