[Nottingham] Introductions

Gareth Russell gareth at fedoraforum.org
Thu Sep 9 11:49:44 BST 2004

As we're on the subject of introductions, I too would like to introduce
myself as I'm moving to the Nottingham area next week. My name is Gareth
Russell and I'm about to start a Politics degree at the University of
Nottingham.

I've got a few years Linux experience under my belt but I'm by no means an
expert. I'm one of the administrators over at FedoraForum.org (the main
Fedora community site on the net), I also write for Newsforge, OSDir.com
and Madpenguin.org in my spare time. If your interested in my writing then
you could do worse than to check out my recent Sunbird article over at
OSDir.com ( http://www.osdir.com/Article1558.phtml ) or a piece of
commentary i did on Mono a while back for Newsforge (
http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/07/15/2359201&tid=27 ).

I look forward to meeting you all.

Gareth Russell