[Nottingham] Introductions

James Green jkg at jimbo.org.uk
Fri Sep 10 23:05:20 BST 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 10:36:04PM +0100, Michael Leuty wrote:

> Welcome to Gareth and James. I hope you both enjoy your time here. If
> you don't get beaten up or shot, Nottingham is a great place to live!

Well, that's cheered *me* right up about the prospect of coming back!

On a happier note, is there something happening this Wednesday? The site
says "Empty slot" at the moment; if nothing else, would people be up for
a glass or two of beer, or something?

Cheers,
James.
--
jkg((-.+)?@(|the\.)earth.li|@(jimbo|wonky)\.org\.uk|03u at cs\.nott\.ac\.uk)
Writing is turning one's worst moments into money.