[Nottingham] Introductions

James Green jkg at jimbo.org.uk
Fri Sep 10 23:45:25 BST 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 11:20:15PM +0100, Michael Leuty wrote:
> On Friday 10 Sep 2004 23:05, James Green wrote:
> > On a happier note, is there something happening this Wednesday? The
> > site says "Empty slot" at the moment;
>
> Er, what is the website address at present? I have nottingham.lug.org.uk
> in my bookmarks, but there's nothing posted there after April.

I used <http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/>, which seems to mention the
Sept 1st meeting on the front page.
<http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/2004-calendar.html> then mentions the "empty
slot". You don't have a cached copy from, say, April, do you? :)

I like the idea of <http://wiki.earth.li/NottLUG>, personally, but apart
from my recent updating it seems to be a bit dead.

Cheers,
James
--
A closed mouth gathers no foot.