[Nottingham] tonights meet

Martin Garton martin at wrasse.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 23:44:48 BST 2004

Hi all.

Firstly, thanks to Martin for the filesystems talk this evening.
Interesting stuff and we could have continued for hours talking more about
it if we had the time.

Secondly, some of us talked in thew roebuck afterwards about "bounties" as
a way of funding open source developers to code changes in software.
Some references, as promised, to what I was talking about are:

http://www.gnome.org/bounties/

and

http://www.mozilla.org/press/mozilla-2004-08-02.html

I think there are others also and I will post details if and when I can
find them.

Cheers,
Martin.

--
"it is important that we do not pretend that an entitlement card would be
an overwhelming factor in combating international terrorism" - David