NLUG talks archive (Was: [Nottingham] k3b install, yum, gcc and libs)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 11:07:40 BST 2004

David Wolfson wrote:
[...]
> PS - are any slides/stuff from recent talks available on the web. I
> can see stuff up to 2002....
[...]

... In progress once someone makes time to do something about it!

I'll be adding links for the very recent talks. A general site revamp is
long overdue... Others need to sort out earlier links.

Meanwhile, for the main gist of last night's talk, see:

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Filesystems-HOWTO.html
http://tldp.org/LDP/tlk/fs/filesystem.html
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Large-Disk-HOWTO.html

and the presentation was loosly based on:

http://www.lugatgt.org/articles/filesystems/

I'll be adding my updated version to the site (and others) soonish (:-))

martin at ml1.co.uk