[Nottingham] Re: DISTRO advise

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 17 14:26:23 BST 2004

I'd ceratinly be interested in that, if people are prepared to make a pitch for their distro...

David Wolfson wrote:
> This seems to be a question that goes around us newbies a lot, ---

Would a few volunteers be willing to give a 15 mins Wed talk slot on why
they favour THEIR favourite distro?

(For before the Awareness days.)

I'll set the scene with Mandrake 10.0.1. ofcourse!

Any takers?

martin at ml1.co.uk