[Nottingham] Re: Mandrake LE 2005

James Gibbon jg at jamesgibbon.com
Mon Apr 4 13:46:46 BST 2005

On the subject of Mandrake LE 2005, I'm having a bit of trouble finding
all my favourite 'stuff' on the apt repositories I've been able to find.. I'm
sorry to say that Fedora C3 seems to be fair bit better served in this
respect. It's normally easy enough to find my packages on rpm.pbone.net
and install them by hand except where there's a large tree of dependencies
to recurse, when I much prefer to use synaptic.

Anyone know of a list of public Mandrake apt repositories? I'm sure there
will be a few I've missed.