[Nottingham] HCF modem support under kernel 2.6

James Gibbon jg at jamesgibbon.com
Fri Apr 8 13:51:57 BST 2005

I currently use an old version of the Linuxant 'hcfpcimodem' driver enable my laptop's winmodem. However,
I would like to run a 2.6 kernel on it, and my hcfpcimodem software only supports 2.4 .. Crippled (limited to
14.4Kbps) and commercial versions are available for download on the Linuxant site, but I want a free,
uncrippled version if poss. Is there an option? Do any of the distros support hcf modems natively?

Thanks,
James

--
Dig It : a forum for European Beatles fans - http://beatles.dyndns.org/