[Nottingham] Mandrive LE 2005 RELEASED!!

David Aldred david at familyaldred.org.uk
Wed Apr 13 21:49:36 BST 2005

On Wednesday 13 Apr 2005 21:39, Martin wrote:
> Simon wrote:
> > Mandriva LE 2005 has been released to Mandriva Club members.
> >
> > Anyone fancy sharing URLs or torrents please? ;)
>
> I'm sure we will be able to do a deal ---- (;-))

Happy to be involved - but I've only got standard membership, so can only get
some of the downloads (AIUI), not the full 'powerpack'.

I think the ideal would be for the DVD to be downloaded somewhere - I believe
it can then be split into the CD ISO's for those of us with a machine sans
DVD!  Peter's machine here has a DVD writer and a HDD caddy - if anyone can
get the DVD image onto an HDD which can be brought round here, I reckon we
should be able to do the rest (Peter's away this evening, though, and goes
back to Uni at the weekend, so we need to be reasonably quick!

--
David Aldred