[Nottingham] OpenOffice.org beta causing Fedora freeze

Michael Leuty mike at leuty.net
Sun Apr 17 00:26:12 BST 2005

The OpenOffice.org beta is shaping up nicely, and the program itself seems
very stable.

However, whenever I install it on my Fedora (Core 3) system using the RPMs
thoughtfully provided, it causes the system to freeze on shutdown. This
is a total freeze with no response to keyboard or mouse, and the only
thing that can be done is to reboot manually. This has happened with the
two most recent releases of 1.9.91 and 1.9.93. Has anyone else had this
problem?

Mike
--
Michael Leuty