[Nottingham] DVB-T cards...

Alan Pope alan.pope at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 23:22:53 BST 2005

On 02/08/05, Steve Dickman <steve.dickman at net4.org.uk> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> anyone got any experience with Linux as a media centre using DVB-T
> cards to stream Freeview channels.
>
> I can't seem to find a DVB-T card that has Linux drivers available.
>
> Plenty 'certified' for Windows MCE....!

There's quite a few that are supported but they may not say so on the
box. Best to google for the product model and "linux" to find other
peoples experiences.

I don't have one myself but I understand from other linux geeks that
the Nova-T PCI one works but can pick up RF interference from the
computer. The TwinhanDTV USB one is on my shopping list at the moment.
I hear good things about it.

Cheers,
Al.