[Nottingham] PowerMac G3 tower - offers or swap

Rob Andrews rob at impure.org.uk
Sun Aug 7 15:29:04 BST 2005

[06-Aug-2005 20:26.39 (BST) / Simon]
 > CPU is a G3 450MHz, 512mb RAM, 6Gb HDD, 52x CDROM. I've got the
 > original mini keyboard and puck mouse too (it can take normal USB mice
 > for those wanting more than one button).
 >
 > Would accept offers (don't be shy) or swaps for P3/Celeron base unit,
 > componants or what have you.

If this is still available, I have an Athlon 800MHz w/512MB RAM & 10GB
hard drive, plus a 4MB Matrox Millenium graphics card that I'm similarly
looking to get rid of! Would that be a suitable swap?

I live in the outskirts of Sheffield but have a car, so can drive to
Nottingham to collect if you like?

Kind regards,
rob.