[Nottingham] Distro CDs

Simon flibble at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:41:09 BST 2005

>Simon wrote:> Has anyone got any recent distros on CD to spare
please? :)Amongst the group, I would have thought that we would have
all thedistros in existance!What are you looking for? I'm sure
CDs/DVDs can be easily zapped. ThisGNU/GPL after all!Also, this
month's Linux Format (DVD) has a few distros on it as
usual.Cheers,Martin

But that means buying a DVD drive <grumble> :)

Which reminds me, who at Linux Format thought it would be a 'good
idea' to have the CD and DVD versions at the same price £6.99?? Thats
seriously expensive for the CD version :(

Simon - missing home internet and the ability to download stuff :(