[Nottingham] Planet NottsLUG + Ubuntu

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 13:32:16 BST 2005

www.planetnotlug.org
www.planetnotlug.org.uk

> Also i have just requested 30 Ubuntu Hoary Hedgehog CD's [5.04], maybe
> we could
> distribute them at an event or talk?  Apparently it take 4-6 weeks for them to
> arrive so something around october time?

I just pulled it off the net (x86, powerpc and amd64)
I can easily burn a couple to CDs and bring them along tonight.
I'll put the ISO on the laptop too - Ubuntu can burn while Notlug talks.
Seriously though, if anyone is desperate bring along a CD-R or 2.

> Bout time i went to one of these LUG meets!!

Bout time too.

Have fun,
Duncan