[Nottingham] Talk about LaTeX

Robert Hart enxrah at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 00:58:24 BST 2005

There seemed to be some murmerings about somebody doing a talk about
LaTeX, and I could probably be talked into doing it if there is sufficient
interest. If you ask really nicely I'll even spell check it before I do it
(sorry Duncan - couldn't resist ;-))

Prefereably sometime after 18th November (as that is when I'm hoping to
hand my PhD in)

Rob

--
It's dark - Nottingham, GB