[Nottingham] Meetings

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Aug 26 12:11:10 BST 2005

Hi Five wrote:
> Thanks Martin,
>
> Sounds good. Would like to come along, when is the next meeting and where?

Next is a 'social':

07 Sep 2005 - Social - Food Espanol at La Tasca
Continuing with fine sunny food...

Meet up in the Cock 'n' Hoop 7:15pm, food at La Tasca 8pm, and then
further beers at our favoured Newshouse later. "Later" is likely 10pm
onwards.

I'll web it up next week unless Roger can beat me to it! (Please ;) )

Details to be posted on the website:
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk

Also see:
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/2005-calendar.html#20050803
for future events. I'll be revamping that list a little soon.

We've got a guest speaker, ADR Communications & Ineedbroadband talking
on *TUESDAY* 20TH SEPT. The FOSS talk gets rescheduled. Other requests
welcomed.

And you'll be very welcome along.

martin at ml1.co.uk