[Nottingham] Remote KDE desktop.

Edgar lists at edgar.org.uk
Wed Aug 31 23:23:40 BST 2005

Hi,

My main system is in my flat in London. I use KDE as my desktop.  This system
is almost always on and connected to the Internet via ADSL broadband with a
permanent IP address. I spend a lot of time in Nottingham where I have use of
another system also running Linux and KDE with a broadband connection.  What
is the easiest way for me to log into my London KDE desktop remotely and use
it as if I was logged in locally.

I assume KDE provides something to do this but can't work out how to use it.

Thanks,

Edgar.