[Nottingham] Microsoft forge ahead with new technology

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 5 13:29:30 GMT 2005

On Monday 05 December 2005 12:01, Michael Leuty wrote:
> On 05/12/05, Michael Erskine <msemtd at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hey! If your Creator is the same as mine and you have His email address,
> > I'd like to question Him on the subtlety of allowing free will to humans
> > who do harm to others. Hold on, am I going off topic? :)
>
> Yes.  :-)
>
> (It's an old debate, if he didn't allow free will you wouldn't be able
> to question him, etc.)

Good point! We either have free will (which explains the widespread use of
Windows and war) or everything is pre-ordained in which case He used
Microsoft Project because there's plenty of problems down here! :)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
What makes you think graduate school is supposed to be satisfying?
  -- Erica Jong, "Fear of Flying"