[Nottingham] [Talk] *TOMORROW* Wed 07/12/2005 Christmas Distros& Linux fun

Kenneth Huggins ken-huggins at FSBDial.co.uk
Tue Dec 6 23:34:25 GMT 2005

Regret I'm unable to join in the Xmas Distro Disco tomorrow evening as I
shall be with the group of volunteers who are digging out the centuries of
accumulated waste in the caves under the Broadmarsh centre ... but by a
happy coincidence we shall be rounding the evening off with our usual drink
in the Newshouse pub, which is our real motivation.  An excellent
opportunity for me to check you guys out from a safe distance and make sure
you don't have horns growing out of your heads (as per the Wild Bill Gates
website) before I decide whether to risk first contact (:o)).

Hmmm, if you don't have horns how will I recognize you ... horn rimmed
glasses and unintelligible jargon perhaps, in which case after a few glasses
of Old MindBender I should be able to understand every word you say ... or
at least think I do ...

Ken