[Nottingham] [Talk] *TOMORROW* Wed 07/12/2005 Christmas Distros&Linux fun

Kenneth Huggins ken-huggins at FSBDial.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 00:16:53 GMT 2005

Shouldn't Penguin geeks be shuffling in a line ?  I'll spot you anyway as I
know the Wednesday night regulars, and you needn't worry about needing nose
pegs ... we do end up digging through sh*t sometimes but it is so old
there's no pong.  You might wonder why we don't just go straight down the
pub, rather than scrabble around in the dark.  Good question.

Shame I can't make to the Distro Disco ... next time hopefully.

Ken