[Nottingham] [Talk] *TODAY* Wed 07/12/2005 Christmas Distros & Linux fun

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 15:17:12 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 07 December 2005 12:41, Martin wrote:
> Reminder for *TODAY* :
> > Talk Wed 7/12/05:
> > Christmas Distros & Linux fun

Folks, I won't be able to attend the meeting due to childcare requirements but
I will be able to make it to The Newshouse by 9pm. Is there anything I have
promised to anyone that I need to bring along? Books, CDs, hardware, etc?
(Martin L: I'm bringing a mini-ITX for you to play with as promised)

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--
I'm not offering myself as an example; every life evolves by its own laws.