[Nottingham] [Social] TOMORROW 21/12/2005 - Christmas Curry

Andrew Beale m1eai at mac.com
Tue Dec 20 22:12:07 GMT 2005

> We can add two (perhaps 3) more people to the table. Let me know.
> Look forward to seeing some of you there,

Martin,

Is there still room for Me and Stefnee?  If so count us in!

Andy

"To win in battle or make a successful siege without
rewarding the meritorious is unlucky and earns the
name of stinginess.  Therefore it is said that an
enlightened government considers this, and a good
military leadership rewards merit.  They do not
mobilize when there is no advantage, do not act
when there is nothing to gain, do not fight when
there is no danger."

Fire attack - Sun Tzu - The art of war