[Nottingham] RFC: Proposed talks/events for 2005

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 1 11:11:31 GMT 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 12:48, Martin wrote:
> Folks,
> Here's your chance to give comment/requests.

I'd like to attend something like the following...

An evening of sharing DVD knowledge and techniques -- compare and contrast
favourite software and tools for: ripping movies (for which you own copyright
of course), authoring DVD menus, making backups (for legitimate purposes of
course), transcoding and editing movies, etc.

The real reason is I'm sick of having to go cap-in-hand to Windows users to
get a DVD movie backed up!

Regards,
Michael.

--
The amount of weight an evangelist carries with the almighty is measured
in billigrahams.