[Nottingham] Meeting tomorrow 2nd February 2005

Duncan John Fyfe djf at star.le.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 13:38:05 GMT 2005

  02 Feb 2005 - Desert Island Linux

A lack of venue for this session means it will be in the pub! To add a
little structure I thought we could do a Desert Island Linux...

If you were stranded on a desert island with a humble solar powered
boxen and a single CD linux distro which 5
utilities/apps/howtos/faq's.... would you be unable to live without
and why ?

Being as we are without a fixed venue for the evening I'm going to
start mine 19:00ish at
Number 1 Oriental Buffet Restaurant.
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.954&lon=-1.1453&scale=10000&icon=x

And continue in the company of liquid refreshment at The Newmarket Inn
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.955&lon=-1.1436&scale=10000&icon=x
probably around 20:30ish.

Have fun,
Duncan

--
Duncan John Fyfe          X-ray Astronomy Group,
                           Dept. of Physics & Astronomy,