[Nottingham] Re: Web image gallery generator

James Gibbon jg at jamesgibbon.com
Sat Jul 2 02:05:11 BST 2005

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:58:17 +0100

> Thanks, that's very nearly what I'm looking for.
>
> Exactly that but including the navigation arrows even when you look at
> the pics at their original size and so avoiding completely the browser's
> 'go back' button.

Well, a different solution might be to use Firefox, and install an
extension which allows you to flick backwards and forwards through
image galleries using a keyboard shortcut - a "numeric digit
flipper". Of course that would be no good for general use, but if it
was just for yourself perhaps, it's an inelegant way to do it, but
it does work. See:

http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/more-info/flipper

.. if at all interested.

James