[Fwd: [Nottingham] [Slightly OT] Dead tree with ink on]

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 20:42:51 BST 2005

Greetings list!

I have a bunch of programming texts that are no longer of use to me that
I was hoping some of you fellows would like to trade with me?
I'm looking for books on C, C++, c#, Gtk+ and linux/unix development.

The books I am trading are:
* Programming Perl (3rd Ed); mint condition
* Programing in Objective-C; good condition, spine damaged from fairly
heavy use
* 3D User Interfaces with Java 3D; mint condition, (failed uni project)

I also have less foss related books:
* Mac OS X: The missing manual (2nd ed); good condition
* Quicktime for Java, A Developers Notebook; good condition

In a similar vein it might be nice to have a section on the new Nlug
site that is sometimes mentioned where we can advertise book/computer
trades like this??

If anyone is interested in any of the above feel free to contact me off
list to reduce traffic.

Kind regards, and sorry for spamming those not interested

Joshua