[Nottingham] [Social] *** THIS WED *** 06/07/05 Food at Antalya

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 11:35:33 BST 2005

Folks,

Time for food for the Penguin:

06 July 2005 - Social - Food at Anatalya (Turkish)

Relaxed and hopefully it will be warm enough to enjoy food out in the
sun to sample Turkish food delights.

19:00

Pre-food meet up at Langtry's
4 South Sherwood Street, NG1 4BY
Opposite the Corner House entrance.

19:45

Antalya Restaurant
34 Forman St, NG1 4AA
Just around the corner clockwise from Langtry's. Or, next to Langtry's
if you're already on Forman St.

21:00

Rolling on (21:00 ish or so) we shall reaccumulate oncemore at Langtry's
for further penguin discussions or a drink or so...

Refresh your web cache to chase the links on:
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/

I guess I'd better book this one the night before so that we can get a
table. Please let me know who's coming.

See you folks there,

http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/

martin at ml1.co.uk