[Nottingham] [Social] *** TODAY *** 06/07/05 Food at Antalya

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 00:24:40 BST 2005

Martin wrote:
>> Time for food for the Penguin:
>>
>> 06 July 2005 - Social - Food at Anatalya (Turkish)

OK, so we wimped out and went indoors!

A very good evening with a few more than expected and a good
international representation. A good welcome to the two new faces with
Stef and Andy, complete with some interesting stories.

Apologies for confusing the Mikes and Michaels. (My lame excuse is that
of still being rattled by the latest BT fiascos... :( )

And the food was good also.

I think we got a very good deal with the bistromathematics afterwards
and the freebie post-aperetifs(sp?) or whatever!

And how do you spell Linux in Turkish?!

All good stuff :)

Hic!

martin at ml1.co.uk