[Nottingham] lug meet recording.

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Tue Jul 12 15:17:36 BST 2005

All,

For those that remember, we did an experimental recording of one of the
talks at a lug meet a while ago.  It was actually a preview of Robert
Postill's Disaster recovery talk for lugradio live.

The audio quality is not brilliant (too quiet and poor s/n radio) and it
has not been edited at all. We probably need to get better equipment for
future attempts.

Anyway, in case anyone is interested, or fancies a go at processing it
to remove noise etc, then you can grab the whole unedited file in flac
format from here:

http://www.stupids.org/torrents/nlug_talk.flac.torrent

Cheers,
Martin.