[Nottingham] [Vote & TALK] *** This Wed 20/07/05 *** AGM & Who Are You?...

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 00:23:11 BST 2005

Folks,

This Wed 20 July 2005
---------------------

1:
==

Our first "AGM" to vote in a new committee. We intend this to be quickly
cleared. Anyone who wishes to comment is welcome to do so. However, can
we have debates here on the maillist please so that /everyone/ can take
part.

Details about the positions, who is standing, why whomever is a good
candidate, and voting will be posted soon. (Not all by me, 'cos I'm
standing for a position or two.)

This is your group. Please make comment and make your vote count.

2:
==

And the main part of the evening is:

Who are you? - Authentication with passwd, nis, ldap, & pam {MH}

Why authenticate and how.

This talk has been brought forward. Usual Broadway Business Centre, 32a
Stoney Street venue, 19:30 start.

I'll put further details on the web later today.

I look forward to good comments and voting, and an interesting talk.

Regards,
Martin

http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/

martin at ml1.co.uk