[Nottingham] WOW!! Check this out!

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 13:43:33 BST 2005

On Monday 18 July 2005 13:25, Martin wrote:
> >> Just thought you guys might wanna look at this...
> >> http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/
> > OK, so its a computer keyboard.
> OK #2, on a second glance its a nice idea also, even if a little
> expensive. Not so sure about the "Patents pending"...

Makes me giggle: I recently modified a keyboard for playing Defender under
Mame - I simply pulled off all the keys I didn't need. Total cost: nothing
(OK, one keyboard of which I have dozens!)

Regards,
Michael Erskine

--
No people are all bad, just as none are all good.
Tecumseh, (Shawnee) to his nephew Spemica Lawba 1790