[Nottingham] Voting coordinator & counts people (Urgent)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Jul 18 15:26:20 BST 2005

Folks,

For our AGM on Wed, can some people volunteer to:

1: Coordinate to put together a list of all Candidates (who, seconder,
what position, & why), and chase up the votes counters;

2: Two or more votes counters to count the votes.

Voting will be via email before 3pm BST Wed 20/07/05 to give whomevers a
chance to count. Other's can add their votes on paper on the evening if
they really wish. (Email preferred please to make for a speedy start to
the evening.)

Main debating on the maillist please for all to see.

We can use the nlug email address (not the maillist!) to forward votes
secretly onto those doing the counting.

Who out there are will to take up the above jobs please?

(I feel that I shouldn't being as I'm standing for a position or two.)

Regards,

martin at ml1.co.uk