[Nottingham] Election Results

Martin Garton martin at stupids.org
Thu Jul 21 09:05:53 BST 2005

All,

Although the election did not go as smoothly as some would like (yes -
it was the first one - I'm sure we can learn for next time) I will now
announce the results of the voting.

The positions together with winning candidate are listed below:

President
Robert Postill, seconded by Duncan J. Fyfe

Treasurer
Michael Erskine, seconded by Robert Postill

Secretary
Martin Lomas, seconded by David Aldred

Well done to those candidates.  I should mention that initially we had a
draw for Secretary between Martin Lomas and Roger Light, but Roger
thought about it and decided to withdraw.

Regards,
Martin.