[Nottingham] AGM - Candidates and How to Vote (email vote deadline 5pm)

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jul 22 16:01:05 BST 2005

Cam wrote:
[---]
> Alternatively - split the list into two, a content list and an
> administrative overhead list. Let people subscribe according to interest.

We have that already with this maillist and then the "nlug_geeks" list.

BTW: The geek list is open to all whom are active in the group and
interested in helping out. Let me know and I'll get you added. (The geek
list is unmoderated and has no spam checks. Please keep the address off
any internet postings!)

martin at ml1.co.uk