[Nottingham] [ot] Free to a good home...

David Wolfson eaxdrw at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 25 17:23:54 BST 2005

I've got an OLD laptop, that might have been a project if I ever found one that would have been useful! Anyway, its an old Texas Instuments job from the days before on-board CD roms. I've got the power-pack (battery pretty well fubar), manual and a slightly tatty case. It's next stop is  freecycle (plug: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nottingham_freecycle/ ) and then the skip so if anyone does want it drop me a line,

Dave