[Nottingham] More kit for whoever wants it

Tom Bird tom at marmot.org.uk
Wed Jul 27 15:29:24 BST 2005

Dear luggers,

I have a bit more old kit here that I don't want:

HP 715/100XC w/ 256MB RAM and 2 gig disk

Sun SparcStation 1+, 25MHz Sparc CPU, 64MB RAM, 1 gig disk
Sun SparcStation 5, 85MHz Sparc CPU, 128MB RAM, 2 gig disk
Sun SparcStation 5, 110Mhz Sparc CPU, 160MB RAM, 9 gig disk *
Sun SparcStation 10, 2x40MHz Sparc CPUs, 64MB RAM, 2 gig disk

17" Sun monitor in good nick with 13w3 connector.

I no longer commute to Nottingham and may well be selling my car, so
you'd have to get it from DN22 (Retford).  Before the car goes, I may
have one final trip to Notts, so mail me if you're interested.

I'm not going to try and pretend it's worth anything but won't turn cash
away.  I just want it out of here but don't like dumping working kit.

--
Tom

Retford, UK