[Nottingham] Good, reliable UK hardware site?

Dalkus dalkus at fyrelizard.com
Wed Jun 1 22:30:00 BST 2005

Hi, I hope this isn't too far off topic..

Sadly my monitor died last night and I've been unable to get it working
again so I'm looking to buy a new (bigger - probably 19") one. Could
anyone suggest any good, reliable and *cheap* hardware websites that
exist within the UK?

I have looked over dabs.com and ebuyer.com and have found a few
possibilities - but I thought I should ask here before any major
decisions since money is scarce for teenagers like me :)

Also, if anyone has a 17" or 19" monitor in a reasonable condition they
are trying to get rid of - perhaps send me a mail?

Thanks in advance.