[Nottingham] [MEETING] Wed 15 June 2005 - The NLUG Constitution

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 17:48:33 BST 2005

Folks,

For the next meeting, early notice is hereby given for something a
little different:

####
  15 June 2005 - The NLUG Constitution

We interrupt our planned series of talks for something long overdue.

 From discussions over the last year, and more recently from last
night's meeting, there is a consensus to propose an NLUG Constitution to
formalise the existence of our group.

The main significance for doing this is so that the group then has
recognised representatives so that we can officially do things and also
gain sponsorship.

This is your group. Please read our proposed Constitution and make
comment. We can then vote on the idea and 'move forwards'.

Later in the evening (asap), we can then move further forwards onto
continued deliberations at one of the nearby fine hostelrys

(The NLUG Constitution proposed is an OpenOffice sxw document with
changes recorded. Use the "EDIT -> Changes -> show" menu to
enable/disable viewing the changes. Right click on the link to download
the document.)

http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/resources/constitution/NLUG_Constitution_v03.sxw

19:30 - ASAP, Doors open 19:15

Broadway Business Centre
32a Stoney Street
Just down from the Adams Building and NCP car park, entrance next to
Kayes Walk (St Mary's Church).
Press the Reception buzzer on the door.

Afterwards, we move over to a democratically agreed place for further
discussions and to sample real ale...

All are welcome, present and prospective members alike.
####

Comments, discussion, feedback *REQUIRED*

What do you think?

Regards,

Martin
and NLUG members at last night's meeting

http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/
(Refresh your web cache!)

martin at ml1.co.uk