[Nottingham] [MEETING] Wed 15 June 2005 - The NLUG Constitution

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 00:32:56 BST 2005

Cam wrote:
> Martin
>
> (Hi, I'm a lurker)

Be welcome de-lurked :)

> I just wondered where the constitution came from (what was it based on),
> or was it an original work? Will it be placed under some sort of
> creative commons license?

It is heavily plagiarised from University Union style clubs
constitutions. Various nluggers, a legal student, other's girlfriends,
and food and beer have all contributed.

Further aspects can be discussed at the meeting to vote it or whatever
version in to 'name' the group.

> PS love the changes to the document :) - have been struggling to use
> that feature at work for a while.

I'm sure there'll be more changes yet :/

This is also a good chance for others to get involved or just to see
what happens. Should be interesting.

martin at ml1.co.uk