[Nottingham] Nottingham City Council and Linux

Peter Aldred peter at aldred.org
Mon Jun 6 00:18:56 BST 2005

On Sunday 05 June 2005 22:22, Paul Sladen wrote:
> Richard Heggs of Nottingham City Council gets a note in this piece that
> appeared in the Internation Herald Tribune:
>
>   http://nickselby.com/articles/technology/index.htm?a=1716

I note he's posted on here before, if indirectly, to borrow our Robin-Tux logo
for a linux-based mail solution rolled out to the council in 2002:

http://shoe.bocks.com/nlug/2002-Dec/1771.html

Wonder if he lurks. Good luck Richard, if you do! :)

Think we should send some show of support for him to show those he has to
convice? ("Look, the common people are concerned about this too!")
--
Peter Aldred