[Nottingham] Awareness Days 2005

Michael Simms michael at linuxgamepublishing.com
Tue Jun 14 13:23:59 BST 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 13:05 +0100, Martin wrote:
> Yep on all counts. Especially the publicity. We'll have to nominate two
> or three people for that one! Early!!

Well, Ive offered 2 years running and nobody has taken me up on the
offer, I can put up a banner ad that will advertise to any visitors to
my websites from the midlands... IF someone can make up the banner. We
have plenty of time, so if someone wants to do that, please do.

--
Michael Simms - CEO, Linux Game Publishing
http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com